It’s simple, efficient, clean and discreet –
no need for a huge compost bin in the corner of your yard.
Watch the video below to find out more!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Great for garden beds and plots, small gardens, balcony gardens and pots
- By composting directly into your garden bed or pot, it delivers nutrition and worms right where your plants need it
- The kit contains 3 reconstituted cardboard cylinders which you lower into the soil
- Place fruit and vegie scraps into the cylinders, push down with the plunger, cover with the protective mesh caps, then let nature do its work
- After four months, the cylinders and contents will have started to decompose, creating a hot-bed of nutrient-rich soil and earthworms, which your plants will love!
- The kit composts more than 20kg of organic waste over a four-month period.
We ship across Australia.
You can also purchase your composting cannons from Mitre 10 at Kincumber, Central Coast, NSW.